Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coming soon - Miss America!


My dear Miss America friends, with the crowing of America's Loveliest only two nights away, PlanetClaire has sharpened her pencils to begin her annual coverage of La Affair de la Crown.

Let us begin by feasting our eyes on this royal bling.

Aren't they fabulous? I may already own the official Miss America crown pin and earrings but these beauties may need to come home to Mama some day soon.

Sadly, PlanetClaire must tear herself away from hourly monitoring of the Miss America website to return herself to the drudgery of homework, laundry and dinner. I shall return with my annual Top 10 candidates by Friday evening. Until then.

1 comment:

Black Hills Locavore said...

Can hardly wait! Of course I am pulling for Miss SD or one of my surrounding states: Okay, let's just put it out there, here's Michelle's top 10:
SD, ND, WY, NE, MT, MN, IA, WA, AL, CA.