Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Crash!

Our morning drive to school was interrupted when a driver behind me did not notice that I had stopped at a crosswalk and drove right into me going probably 20-25 mph. There was a magnificent BANG and here is the result.

Two of my girls were in the back of the minivan but luckily no one is seriously hurt, except for my sore neck and arm. Ouch!

After realizing the driver did not have a California drivers license, I called the police. Turns out the car belongs to either her sister or an aunt. The driver showed the officer an expired insurance card but assured him the insurance was active. I called her insurance company at lunch and so far it does seem like the car is insured, thank goodness.

It took me all morning to stop shaking. Ugh!




No comments: