Friday, June 04, 2010

Petaluma art car/Auction Napa Valley

Check out this cool art car we saw in Petaluma today. It was parked by a store calledHeebee Jeebees so maybe it belongs to the owners? I was very happy to take today (Friday) off from the newspaper, because I will be working at Auction Napa Valley tomorrow and possibly Sunday. I was asked to be a runner for our food and wine reporters -- meaning they will send me off to interview the high bidders and whomever else they want me to talk to. I'm pretty excited about this because I have never been to the auction night where bids for wine have gone into the high six figures in the past. Can you imagine??? I will try not to gawk at the high rollers ;)
I might also do a story on the high class portapotties I hear they have at the auction. Will post more tomorrow from Meadowood!





1 comment:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Cool post! Great blog, I'm your newest follower.