Sunday, January 06, 2008

I got the fever...

It’s early January and my Christmas Fever has broken. As past posts mentioned, I spent a good amount of time over the last eight weeks in a fury of crafting, baking and shopping. I had seasonal affective disorder – I'm talking about being possessed by the need to do it all and see it all.
No one to blame but myself. I enjoyed about 80% of it all, depending on the day. But now I find myself doing…. nothing much. No more urgent runs to Michaels craft store, no more consulting lists and counting gifts for the girls, no more holiday parties, wrapping, or creating more UPS deliveries to different states across the US. After eight weeks of intense preparation… I’m feeling a little aimless.
But maybe that’s what the season should be all about. Let it go. Take it all in. Don’t get crazy. Or not.
Scrapbooking anyone???

No comments: